- Do I need to come in to get my car repaired?
We have several options to protect you during this virus.
- Online estimating, See “Submit Online Photo Estimate Tab”
- Mobile estimating, we come to you but you do not need to interact with us. Call us 614-898-0107
- We pick up and drop off your vehicle.
- You can drop off and leave your keys in the key box outside of our door.
- Can I take my vehicle where I want to have it repaired?
A: Yes. As the owner of the vehicle you have the right to choose where your vehicle is repaired. You do not have to agree to work with the shop the insurance company recommends even if the insurance company says it will cost you extra if you take the vehicle somewhere else. We guarantee there will be no additional charge to you as we work with all major insurance companies.
- Q: How long will it take to repair my car?
A: Because each situation is different, there is no standard time period necessary to make repairs. The length of time is dependent on the extent of the damage, the availability of parts, and if applicable, your insurance adjuster’s timeliness. However, we do everything we can to keep your repair time as short as possible.
- Q: Do you charge an estimate fee?
A: We give every customer a complimentary estimate. If hidden damage is revealed later in the collision repair process, we may need to adjust the initial estimate to account for added expenses. Please call (614) 898-0107 to schedule an estimate.
- Q: What are my payment options?
- Personal checks
- We offer Financing through Synchrony, you can get read more about it at https://www.mysynchrony.com/how-it-works.html
- Do I have to schedule an estimate?
Yes. Please call (614) 944-6145